Before I Die- I owe you a Vow.

 Before I Die

For an oath of redemption made in my past and beyond,

I entered the mortal world, with no power to hold.

usurping blood and flesh from a Woman,

who had pretty eyes, as a goddess of heavenly realm.

In seek of glees, she forgot how time flees.

yet, she ended up in an ephemeral world, 

with no memories and no way, I first saw her dewy-eyed. 

She held a knotted cloth rope in her hands,

 wailing to untie all the worldly bonds.

I resisted. She pleaded with me to stay her side,

" You are my last hope to live."- she cried.

millennial years of sauntering, my soul never had an ache,

her tearful- voice made me frail and weak.

I entered her fate and told my beloved mother- 

" Before I die, I owe you a great life. Don't wither".

- 迪沙和她的第一个誓言



Comments

Popular Posts