Never ending Malnad Exploration!

 

Malnad – The Untamed Wilderness


It was neither sunny nor cloudy morning, got an invitation to explore my place of peace with my ‘Constant’, How could I miss such a special offer given by her

 So headed towards MALNAD!

They say it’s there since the birth of Sun and Moon,

Well not sure of this utterance, But its beauty has the potency to make you believe this fib too,

Why to call it a fib? Don’t ask me now; I’m busy in dialogue with my companion verdant.

Well you can implore Darwin to give you a certain rationale; he might answer if he wants to.

I was an amateurish passenger of this blooming and grassy expanse, but it was my first time in her Home.

Truly it’s a paradise on the earth! More than a heaven for sure, and A Royal Eco-Kingdom!

When I stepped here, all the Warbler Kingdom welcomed me with their euphonious chirping and the ground tiled with green and cocoa kind instinctive carpet!

Animal Kingdom was an innocent and genuine Kingdom.


Blacky, Jackey, Kitanu, Appi, Drona, Tomy were warm to me and were not letting me go.

Flower Kingdom has bloomed into rich colourful Rainbow Paradise !

Busy Lizzie was busy in burgeoning her blades, but still greeted me with happy blooms

Mumma’s favourite girl Dahila wanted to come along with me back home and surprise my Mumma with her elegance. Alas! I forgot to bring her along with me!

And the dearest Flame lily nodded her petals, and wished me warm morning! Well she’s often called with multiple classy names- Creeping lily Glory lily, Fire lily, Climbing lily, Tiger claw and natively Agnishika. I call her Witch Lily, Hey! She’s aesthetic and Poisonous too. So her beauty is rich enough to kill you!!

Orchids, Heliconia, Lilies, and others were too happy with my arrival, they seem to be like waiting for me since a while!

Meanwhile Trees in the estate got the clue of my presence and started rustling in breezy morning!

It’s a gentle swishing melody giving a kind of massage to my ears!

Dhuma, Saldhupa, Pali, Holegare, Gulla, Kaidhupa and Balagi were my gamp against the Canopies  and  Rich Radiant Sun!

And most importantly, it’s her presence made my arrival even more remarkable and incredible.

Well, she’s the quintessence of the fete champetre!


I was delighted by their warm greetings, so thought of stepping forward into the lush with an ultimate silence even though I am not used to it.

I was actually ambling and letting my foot to have a chitchat with the turf,

My pulpy toe was undergoing acupressure therapy for a while,

My two tiny little curious eyes were capturing the glimpse of the eternal beauty of the expanse.

My nose almost got frozen but still trying to grasp the fragrance of the soil and rain,

Well, my lips were unruffled for the very first time just to let my brain store the essence in the medial temporal lobe!!

It’s a fun day of my life! I was very happy, Dopamine was at its peak level and I was eagerly waiting to release it through Words

And here it is……

All the memoirs that I’m able to replenish now, Folks!

                                                                                                                                        -Dishaa

 Here are some of those glimpse!!



                                                        




Comments

Popular Posts