I'm Still Sleepy!!



Just like a sloth,  hanging upside down in the tropical rainforests
I clung to the tedious routine, technically it took me as long as of two weeks,
Just to realize that I must brace a New Normal, for which I've been waiting for a long time....


This is what I wrote for Project Sonder's annual Magazine named "Sonder Spectrum"
I know, it's like " shuru hote hi khatam ho gaya !!!....'cause I felt and still feeling sleepy while writing and reading this....


"I'm still Sleepy"


It was a bright sunny morning, 

chilled with some winter perfume. 

"Ahh!! It smells good today?


I came out of my long hibernation And just realized. 

I went to sleep for two long seasons! 

Enjoying my tasty morning caffeine:

Recalled the words by Cassandra Clare As long as there was coffee in the world. how bad could things be? 

Suddenly something popped up in my consciousness-

"Hey!! It's time to slough off said "What??? When??? And Why??? wait! I ain't prepared 

Now it feels very inert to start a new normal

No other choice. 

I need to shed my old skin I bowed to fate! 

Now moulding to a newer, larger skin Like a caterpillar in a hurry. 

I took a walk to the shady leaf or stalk, Summer and flower filled me with colourful drowse I was trying to fly like a gull, happy and dezy Still sleepy fluttering and waving to


A New Ab Normal

Comments

Popular Posts